Friday 10 June 2011

made me smile

Hi guys!

I collected some photos of the delightful little somethings that made me smile lately. I hope they brighten up your day a bit (if neccessary)! :)



Bright blue sky and cotton wool clouds, not too warm, the perfect weather.



On the hot days I drink blueberry spritzer that is made with this yummy Swedish blueberry concentrate from Ikea.



I loved that H&M marked down these maritime summer dresses to only 7€!



I saw this little fella sitting on the outside of our kitchen window to dry himself after a rain shower and snapped at the chance to take a photo.



I received a little package with some goodies the other day from the lovely Ina of Cityglamblog.
I was one of the winners of her latest giveaway and got this adorable notebook, a little packet of vanilla chai, a sparkling little owl necklace and a cute card with some kind words.
Thanks again Ina!! :)


What made YOU smile lately?






now playing: the gaslight anthem - the queen of lower chelsea

Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. Ja ich hab auch soooo helle haut (kurz vor weiß xD) und es hat ewig gedauert bis ich das gefunden habe von biotherm und jetz bin ich froh dass von vichy zu haben. Das kostet 20 euro und das geht total!
    Die dream matte mousse kenne ich auch aber ich finde die viel zu dick..als würde die haut drunter keine luft kriegen fühle ich mich damit! Aber zum „schnell mal was abdecken“ sind sie okay.


    Ok dann werde ich das tee-rivella doch mal probieren müssen ^^ danke für den tipp!

    und tolll dass dir dein preis so gefällt :D vielen vielen dank <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the beauty of that butterfly so perfectly. It seems I often move too slowly when photo moments like that come up.

    Lots of little carefree toddlers on my way home made me smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and they made me smile too! ;)
    lovely post and blog, girl!
    xox
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photograph of the moth, and That Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake notebook is lovely! Congratulations on winning. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger