Sunday 15 April 2012

dream catch me



Hi guys!

Sorry for the mini hiatus, lately I've noticed that this semester is much more work than I had expected. I have some really fun and interesting seminars about ethics in media, medicine etc., but I'm really struggling with all the texts I have to read for them because at the moment I have an average of roundabout 150 pages per week to at least look through, phew. I'm not really used to it down and read a bit every day, I think I'll have to create a kind of reading schedule for myself.



♥ jacket + necklace: new yorker ♥ cardi: c&a ♥ dress: mango ♥ belt: primark ♥ boots: h&m ♥ bag: ebay ♥ hat: accessorize ♥



Apart from the university stuff there is not much going on in my life at the moment. The only diversion from uni is my job where I have lots of things do do as well at the moment. Remember my last Budapest trip? Well, now I have to do the "aftercare" for the database coaching I did there, that means lots and lots of (boring) proofreading.
But hey, I'm not complaining, I'm glad I have this job.

By the way I also try to squeeze in dates with friends between all the work and uni stuff, so on Thursday I met a friend to have some drinks, yesterday night I had dinner with my girls and tomorrow I'll have a frozen yoghurt date with an other friend if the weather cooperates.
It's the little pleasures that make life good ;)




Oh and before I forget: may I ask you guys for a little favour again?
I'm still taking part in a blogger competition at Kleiderkreisel to win tickets for a German blogger convention.

You could please please please click the Kleiderkreisel social-plugin on my sidebar?? It leads to my catalogue there, but you can close the side if you're not interested. But please click, I need the clicks ;)
It looks like this:




Have a lovely Saturday! :)




Link





now playing: ed sheeran - give me love
Share this article :

10 comments:

  1. I love you in tan and black! That dress is so lovely on you! I almost lost my flipping mind this semester. I'm so happy I'm done! I hope you can destress soon, because let me tell you, after a semester, doing a little relaxing feels the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress:) It's really cute
    following, and looking forward to future posts:)
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tan and black look so lovely together, this dress is so awesome. I can imagine it's a great versatile piece.
    It's good you're balancing everything fairly well and still getting in friend time!! :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I like most are the pleats in the dress...hard to find a perfect pleat!!


    come check out my new DIY
    www.ravenamaru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. süßes outfit <3

    xx
    dahi

    http://strangenessandcharms.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this look! that dress is so lovely with the pleating :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey just came across your blog and I couldn't resist leaving a comment as your dress is so lovely. I am now your newest stalker :), would love if you could check out mine and perhaps follow if you like it :)

    xx

    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das erste Foto ist so toll!
    Großartiges Outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger