Wednesday 21 December 2011

I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness



Hi guys!

Wow, Christmas is drawing nearer and nearer, it seems December has passed by so quickly and it's almost 2012, help! I need more time! Who else?
There's still so much to do before Christmas. I need to finish an essay about suicide and its prevention tomorrow (for my "death as a problm of practical philosophy" seminar, what a lovely topic for the dark cold evenings isn't it?), I need to buy two more presents, I need to pack my bags for the Christmas days with the family (I'll be in a different place each day, stress!!), I need to bake more Christmas cookies.....



♥ cardi + dress: h&m ♥ belt: topshop ♥ leggings: mango ♥ boots: vintage ♥ hat: via kleiderkreisel ♥



Haha I look insane when I smile! Or maybe it was just because of the day when the photos were taken: I got dressed, it was cloudy but not raining, I marched outside with my cam and th firm conviction of taking some outdoor outfit shots at the castle near our place and a second after I had left the house it started raining cats and dogs and baby elephants. Awesome... not!
So I went back in and took the photos in our kitchen, with the lovely heating in the backg
round, woohoo.



♥ bow hair clip: h&m ♥ ring: ebay ♥



Tonight Patrick and me are going to watch the Muppet's Christmas Carol, he let himself be talked round :) And I'll finish the DIY calendar I want to give to my mum and her boyfriend for Christmas. It's similar to the one I make for me and Patrick every year, simply photos glued on a blank calendar, framed by some scribbling.But they will get a restaurant giftcard too so I'll sit pretty in case they don't like my DIY piece haha ;D

I hope I'll be able to get back to your comments tomorrow night.
Have a lovely day!





now playing: adele - don't you remember
Share this article :

9 comments:

  1. You look lovely, your tights are so cute!
    Good luck with your essay! I hope you manage to get everything done!
    Happy Holidays
    x

    Le Bibliotheque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. Leopard print + hair bow + beret = perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leopard print cardie is amazing!!! Hope you have fun watching the Muppets Christmas Carol, I think Mr Darcy and I might do the same, only on Christmas Eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cardigan is SO awesome, I love leopard print and it's the perfect thing to pair with this black dress. Your red hat is really awesome too, I need one like this!!
    I can't believe it's Christmas so soon, I need to wrap gifts still! AH!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaach!
    die strickjacke hab ich auch :) steht dir super

    ReplyDelete
  6. Achja das Suizidthema hat man auch gerne in der praktischen Philosophie. Wir hatten das auch im Bereich Medizinethik. Dieter Birnbacher ist dir da bestimmt auch ein Begriff und natürlich der gute alte Satre. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this outfit! from the leopard cardi, to the black flower leggins to the black jewelry. love it! you look adorable!

    xox
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  8. that watch is ace, is it a casio? MASSIVE love for tacky gold :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger