Saturday 8 October 2011

roaming the bailey



Hi guys!

I'm leaving for the weekend, it will be so amazing! Tonight is a big event hosted by a German radio station, it's 1 Live Eine Nacht in Aachen where they host 20 concerts, parties, readings etc. in 14 different locations in Aachen. I'll start the night at the Two Door Cinema Club concert and later on me and some friends plan to visit at least one of the after parties. I can't wait! I have to leave for the train station in 30 minutes, let the good times roll :)




♥ shirt + skirt: c&a ♥ bag: accessorize ♥ shoes: thrifted ♥




And the weekend program goes on... tomorrow it's my Dad's birthday party and on Sunday me and the girls are going to visit a friend and her cute little baby. So as you might have assumed I'll be back on Sunday or Monday with lots and lots of photos.
Speaking of photos, the pics you see in this post were taken the other day when I enjoyed my day off by taking a walk and visiting a little castle nearby. It's the Schloss Eller but actually it's not really a castle but rather a mansion. I had perfect weather that day so I roamed around the bailey and explored the different corners.







♥ necklace: accessorize ♥ bracelets + hair clip: h&m ♥




As I'm a bit in a hurry I unfortunately don't have the time to write screeds, so here are some more impressions of the mansion and some more lovely sunshine captured in the pics. We could really need some sunshine for the weekend but the weather forecast was discouranging...










Have a fun weekend everyone! :)







now playing: pendulum - salt in the wounds
Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. dein outfit ist wunderschö und die farben stehen dir sehr gut. ein paar meiner lieblingsfarben für diesen herbst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr schöne bilder :)
    mag ich sehr

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your dad!! I love your outfit, this coloured plaid over the dress is sooo good. Such wonderful colours. And I'm such a huge huge fan of plaid :) & Bird necklace is so cute
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look SOOO gorgeous carina!! omg! i love the gorgeous scenery at the park as well :). i also love your color choices (like always!) have fun at your concerts/event darling!
    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger