Thursday 12 January 2012

out and about: mobile snapshots #4



Hi guys!

Thanks a lot for all your nice comments on my new blog design, I'm so glad that you like it. I don't know if it's because of the fresh new look, but there even are a few new readers who follow along now. Welcome to my little corner in the interwebs and thanks for following folks! ;)

I again collected my mobile photos for another mobile snapshots feature - and this time we're going Lomo!
In times of Hipstamatic and Instagram the modern non-smartphone-owner has to revert to tried and tested methods: online image editing.
I love Picnik's "lomo-ish" effect, so this post is a kind of tiny tribute to their amazing freeware :)


Christmas time
Link
Uhm, I know I said goodbye to Christmas long ago (well actually it was two weeks ago), but come on, it's still nice to look at Christmas trees, no? ;p






Mona this one's for you, next time we'll have a Glühwein date ;)


kitty cat


Kitty cat presenting her fluffy tummy...


...and Patrick getting on her nerves :)



miscellaneous


the Oeconomicum @ campus


yummy apple-cinnamon cupcake


I hope you liked this!
Have a good day!








now playing: walk off the earth - somebody that I used to know (gotye cover, so amazing!)
Share this article :

8 comments:

  1. Wirklich schöne Bilder und der Effekt ist echt klasse - I like.
    Ich glaube ich werde Bildbearbeitung so auch einmal probieren :)

    Jep ich bin aus Düren :)
    Ist ein witziger Zufall.

    Ach Halloween, neben Karneval das Fest der Feste<3
    Es gibt wenig das mehr Spaß macht als sich zu kostümieren!
    Ich liebe es.

    Liebe Grüße (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures darling! :) the xmas tree looks great and the cupcake mmm delish :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new design! The little eggs are so cute! :)

    I miss Christams trees already! The festivities pass way too fast if you ask me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. luvly picciage hun!^^/
    and fingers in your ears time...
    KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! X3<3<3<3
    what a furballllll!!!! *need-to-squish-now!* =^____^= ihihihi nyaaaan!!!!!
    ok. stopping now. thank you.
    and apologies. XD <3
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! It IS always wonderful to look at Christmas trees. Oh, and it's also always wonderful to look at cupcakes. Although now I REALLY want to eat one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas trees are never enough! It makes me (already) miss Christmas!
    Oh, and your kitty cat is the cuttest! I'm loving her fur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the new blog layout is pretty neat and brilliant :)

    Can't believe how time flies right, Christmas is long gone in my country because by 22nd this month, its going to be the Chinese New Year so all malls and everywhere we can see Chinese decoration , in Malaysia its multiculture so we get to see different traditions, festivals and celebrations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee thanks for the torture!! :P
    I think it would be an awesome idea to come during winter if I can come back to Germany :) Then I can experience the Xmas markets too. It would be a whole different trip I think.

    Also, how did I not know you had a cat?!?! Such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger