Thursday 23 January 2014

a little piece of cheese cake

a little piece of cheese cake outfit post title
Hello lovelies!

Well, actually I wanted to post these photos yesterday but my monthly allergy injections knocked me down a bit too much, so I spent the evening in a sort of zombie mode in bed instead.
I hate it when I plan to do certain things on certain days and then life gets in the way, argh.
Anyway, these pics are from Sunday when my mum came to visit us. Jarryd and I took her to one of our favourite coffee shops to show her the yummy drinks and cakes there and we spent quite some time just hanging out and chatting.



It is not really winter here this year, that's why I was able to wear two pairs of light tights and the skirt without freezing my private parts off. I'm actually pretty disappointed because I was hoping for snow and cold, but oh well it seems the climate changes more and more each year, so that twenty years from now we'll probably be able to run around in bikinis in January.
Anyway, as for the outfit: it involves one of my favourite shirts ever and my new tote bag which was a Christmas gift from my friend Kate (thanks again dear!). It's black and white and there's an owl on it - could it be any better? No! :)

I'm off to my Wing Tsun training now.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day! :)

  



Follow on Bloglovin


Share this article :

17 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love the combo! Indeed that tote bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that looks delicious. Such a cute outfit, I like the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow so cute! hope you don't by to drop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when life gets in the way of my plans too! Oh well. If only there was more time in a day!

    Anyway, I really love your dotted skirt here. It's so so cute and looks great paired with your t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ♥,
    You are so pretty on your pictures. Do you make again your color of hair? There are more and more and more beautiful during the time. You are so cute, so pretty. Your style is amazing.
    Kisses from France,
    Eléanor from Baignoire-Artistique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich finde es ja toll, dass es nicht schneit!!! Sonst könntest du dieses wunderschöne Outfit jetzt auch nicht tragen. Ich liebe deine Tasche. Echt ein tolles Geschenk. Hoffe die gehts wieder besser. Meine Schwester hat sich auch immunisieren lassen (gegen Heuschnupfen). Bei ihr hat es leider nichts gebracht. Die Sachen von Sammydress werden die sicher gefallen, aber ich kann die sagen es hat echt lange gedauert, bis es ankam!!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I love this look! That skirt is so pretty and I that tote bag is adorable! And you are welcome to some of my winter if you'd like! I'm totally willing to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the visit doll.....Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have an enjoyable weekend dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are seriously too adorable. I really love your cute owl tote! I don't have enough totes in my life and this totes makes me want totes. Sorry I just had to. :P

    Hahah, you're probably right about bikinis in January in 20 years! Hopefully we'll have fixed the problem by then though. it's kind of scary to think winter is demolishing so quick. :(.

    I really am sorry I've been lacking on stopping by and saying hey for a while. I have been a silent reader, and I still adore you just as much as I did the day I started following you. I need your address so we can be snail mail/penpals. Would you like to? you could email me if you want :D (hellolyndsey(at)hotmail(dot)com) :) ♥♥

    by the way your mom is SO cute! I love the picture of the two of you. seriously made me smile. I love photos like that!

    xoxoxo
    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate it when things don't go as planned, I literally want to punch somebody when that happens, but lately it's been happening a lot so I better get used to it.:) And nooooo, I don't want bikinis in January, I wanna ski in January, damn it!! It hasn't snowed here either, fucking weather...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't like cheesecake. Is that weird? Yes? But I DO like YOU!! HEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's not really winter here either. More than just a cold mess and spats of rain and hail stone. Weh.

    I'm sorry the life got in the way, that happens to me too! I love that tshirt!

    Corinne x
    www.sinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your polka dot skirt and the bag is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so hate it when life gets in the way of your plans - life when you want to have a nice relaxed Sunday on the sofa with movies, and you realise you have no food...and it's raining up a storm outside!!

    Love the cute skirt!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tolle Fotos und schönes Outfit, dass Shirt ist so cool!
    Hab einen tollen Tag!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  17. great outfit!
    love the skirt!:)
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger