Monday 19 April 2010

you are my sea



Hi guys!

As you can see from the title, I have a maritime theme going on today in my outfit shots. It's actually the outfit from yesterday and I wore it to the birthday of my dad's girlfriend.
But before I accompanied my boyfriend to his band's rehearsal. They rehearse in an old mill building outside of a little village, all surrounded by fields.
In the yard there's this old boat, Penelope, which has been standing there for years now and I always thought it's a pity that it decays in this place. So I took advantage of it for my photos.








The birthday party afterwards was a pleasant little get-together in a cute little tavern. We had yummy food and plenty of beer and due to that, we stayed longer than it was actually planned. Most of the other people in the pub were older couples and they were visibly amused about my colourful outfit between all the brown/grey smalltown fashion ;)





Today has been exhausting so far because of my super-important exam tomorrow. Today is the last chance to study for it and I'm so excited. I've been in a state between "Oh my God my life's over if I fail!" and "Okay, if I fail, I fail, so what?!" the whole day. Really don't know what to think about failing in this case. Hopefully everything will work out well tomorrow...








shirt: h&m, cardigan: hallhuber, skirt: h&m, belt: vintage,
tights: h&m, shoes; ebay, bracelet: six,
necklace: accessorize, bag: accessorize


Don't forget to check out my giveaway, it will end tomorrow evening!

Have a nice Sunday!!
Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely...love your tights :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute outfit! Love the detail of adding the belt.

    I have an award waiting for you at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger