Thursday 8 April 2010

ebay photoshoot

Hi guys!

These are some looks I shot for my upcoming ebay auctions yesterday.
So it's only a little sneak preview, but I hope you like it anyway.
I had so much fun shooting this :)

Enjoy:





all clothes for sale soon at The Little Owl Vintage Ebay Shop



Plus: 7 readers in my first week, that's a little success for me because I wasn't sure if someone would read my stuff at all. So this deserves a very first giveaway which will come soon...

Share this article :

4 comments:

  1. i lovee those polka dot tights! are they from H&M?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuute! Good luck with the Ebay shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I love how you can wear so many different styles and they all suit you :) Best of luck with your blog! I notice your boyfriend is in a band, and music seems very important to you, maybe a playlist would be a neat idea for something to add to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tieka: Thanks a lot! I really feel a bit honoured to get comments from one of my favourite bloggers :)


    @ summertime dreams: thank you so much dear! a playlist is a great idea, that has not come to my mine yet. I'll do this soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger