Friday 5 July 2013

in memory the brightest lights are fading


Hello!

How have you guys been?
It's Friday again, best day of the week if you ask me! The weather is forecasted to be sunny and there's a bunch of nice plans for the weekend ahead, e.g. pizza and video game night, BBQ with the colleagues, shopping spree with a friend etc.
I love it when there are so many plans because that means I'll be occupied and it won't get boring and I won't hang around at home alone. Tonight there are even too many things I want to do, so I have to decide where to go because I can't split myself in two.
What's ahead for your weekend?

Look at this dress and then guess where I bought it! Okay at Primark. But where?
In Ireland - you could have told from the green! Joking aside.
I really bought this dress over a year ago on my Ireland trip with P and ended up not wearing it because I wasn't sure about what colours to pair with this shade of green. Then I buried it deep in my closet and it was not before last week that it fell into my hands when I was sorting out things.
So here it is now in all its green glory, styled with a denim jacket and one of my new favourite belts! All's well that ends well.


Hope you liked these fun shots of me fooling around with the belt and mustache necklace?
I'm off to make a salad for the BBQ now. Wishing you all a lovely Friday!







Follow on Bloglovin






Share this article :

31 comments:

  1. das steht dir ganz toll! tolles kleidchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz tolles Kleid! Sieht super aus zusammen mit dem Gürtel!

    Dir ein tolles Wochenende,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha that WHATEVER waist-belt is hilarious :) love it!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your striped dress, and you styled it well dear! Your pictures look so fun and happy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Der Guertel ist ja super! Gibts den auch noch mit anderen Woertern?

    Schoenes Wochenende wuensch ich dir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooles Outfit! Ich liebe Deinen Gürtel!
    xoxo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress ! I love green <3
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Irgendwie kam mir zu allererst dieser Gedanke bei deinem Post: "Ich bin Dein Vater" :D

    Liebst, inchen

    www.petite-saigon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome belt! I'm just wondering - have you ever had black hair? I think it'd suit you really well :)

    effiesdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sehr schönes Kleid! und der Gürtel ist echt cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so totally fun! I love the belt such a great accessory! That is a great dress and I glad that you found it hidden away and was able to wear it!
    I would love to follow each other on bloglovin to keep in touch! I am following you there now! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love when I rediscover clothes that got buried to the back of the closet. This green dress looks great on you! I love the mustache necklace with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look fresh and fun! love the playful green color <3


    FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

    ReplyDelete
  14. Der Gürtel ist aber echt cool und du Carina so süß! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that belt is way awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is so lovely on you! I love the way it looks with your fitted denim jacket :) I hope you have a great BBQ xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Today I discovered your blog and loved it! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute dress, i love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love love that belt!!! Where is it from? I need it! haha.

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha!!! love how carefree the belt is!! fun moustache pendant too! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  21. that dress is wonderful paired with the best belt ever!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh mein Gott, die Darth Vader Tote Bag hat mein Herz erobert ♥ wie cool ist die denn bitte?! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Das hier habe ich irgendwie übersehen..?
    Super Kleid, steht dir großartig!<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger