Wednesday 16 June 2010

inspiration of the day #3


(source künstlerhaus spiekeroog)


Hi guys!

Inspiration of the day are the playful and wonderful tattoos of Fabio Moro aka Morof.

A friend of mine forgot a tattoo magazine here when she visited me and when I flipped though the pages I stopped at a report about the Italian Fabio Morof and fell in love with his lovely style.
I know a lot of my favourite fashion bloggers have awesome tattoos and probably some of my awesome readers, too, so I want to share his art with you all.
Eventhough I don't have a tattoo yet, this guy could maybe make me save money to fly down to Genua and get it done someday :)
He is not only tattoo artist, you can see lots of other works of him on his website
morotattoo,
the pictures he draws and paints are amazing!



(source huber verlag)
I love this kinda crayon-drawing style of most of his works.




(source tätowier magazin)
Very different from normal pet tattos,right? ;)




(source tätowier magazin)
His tattoos often are homages to fairytales and children's books, as here The Very Hungry Caterpillar :)




(source huber verlag)
His interpretation of Alice in Wonderland.




(source tat2 burst)
Aren't his motives simply amazing and cute?




(source orkpiraten.de)
I bet you haven't seen a batman like this before.


Well, the pictures I could find on the internet we not many, so I can just tell you to go and check out his website because there you will see his art in all its beauty.


I've always wanted a picture of a swarm of birds as a tattoo, something like these birds here, but with colour:


By the way this is a picture of the artist Seonna Hong, I love her unique style, too!

So can you imagine some birds like in the picture but in Fabio Moro's tattoo style?
I think it would look great.
Ah well, someday...

Oh and if you don't know Fuck Yeah, Tattoos!, you should go and take a look.
It's a tumblr page that collects all kinds of tattoo motives, so it's a great source of inspiration for all tattoo lovers, too.

Have a nice day! :)
Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! He has such a unique style. I have some tattoos...it's addicting. So I always love seeing other people's art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that cat tattoo... NEED. I want to get one of my cat sometime anyway, lovely inspiration! Seriously some amazing work. I love when tattoo artists have such a strong style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty tattoo is adorable but I don't know if I'd want it on my body forever and ever! D: I used to have my eyebrow, lip, and septum pierced and that's as far as I think I'll go with body modification. I change my mind far too often for something permanent! (Though, I think your birds tattoo idea is lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cat on the second tattoo is so sweet. I really love cats and I often think about a kitten tattoo for myself. But I didn't find a picture that I want to have forever at my body. But I love tattoos either! But not on me..haha.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that tumblr "fuck yeah tattoos!". and these crayon-like sketch tattoos are awesome. great inspiration for sure. thanks for coming by my blog and for your sweet comment :)

    www.lemodedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger