I passed my exam! The one I was always talking about, the one that is so important. Probably the most important exam together with my bachelor thesis! The logic exam!
I was not sure if I'd pass at all and on top of that I'd never thought that I could pass with a good grade.
Well, yesterday night I took a look on my lecturer's homepage for the results and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that I have a 2,0! That's so awesome!
So, I've been happy since yesterday and today I wanted to get up early and style nicely and do something special with my hair to look fab when telling everybody about the exam (that sounds stupid and vain, I know, but anyway...). Well, I got up too late, found myself in front of a wardrobe with nothing to wear in it (because all my clothes were scattered on the bed already) and the braids I had created on my head kept falling apart 5 minutes after finishing them..........
To cut a long story short: I dressed simple and comfy and wore my hair like everyday. Ah well whatever, at least my good mood has not fallen apart :)
dress: h&m, cardigan: mango, tights: hudson, shoes: ebay,
bangle: accessorize, watch: modcloth, necklace: matimarti
Today I prepared a little feature about the content of my bag for you:
bag & matching wallet: vans
So if you wonder what other girls carry around all day, here is what's in my bag (from left to right).
1. make-up bag (containing powder, eyeliner, kajal and blush) because I like to stay matte and pretty all day
2. Wuta hand cream with camomile (best hand cream ever, makes the skin so soft!)
3. a little bottle of hairspray because my hair can be balky when I'm out and about
4. my mobile phone (I keep it in this cute leopard purse to conserve the touch screen)
5. my wallet (which matches my bag, I bought them as a set)
6. very important: a bottle of water because I need to force myself to drink enough
7. a little bottle of deodorant (scent: waterlily, it's so refreshing on hot days)
8. a hair tie for bad hair moments
9. my MP3 player (an old Philips that my boyfriend assigned to me when buying himself an iPod)
10. cigarettes and a lighter (unhealthy smoking, I know, but I can't help doing it)
11. the sunglasses in a cute case (at least in spring/summer they're always in my bag)
12. chewing gum (connected with point 10)
13. my calendar (because I'm SO forgetful!)
Have a nice day!
P.S. Sorry for the poor quality of the photos, but I took them in an empty seminar room at uni where the light wasn't that good and my cam had some problems. But at least it's not my kitchen wall in the background ;)
now playing: robert francis - junebug