Wednesday 14 April 2010

me and my wall



Hi guys!

Hope you all had a good beginning of the week yesterday?!
Well, I had. Uni started again and I went to some new classes, mostly literature seminars,
which were pretty cool.





I took some photos in my lunch break at work again today because it's simply beautiful there. I discovered a little pond with ducks :)









I also tried to take outfit photos with the selftimer there but they were all overexposed, so I took some more in front of the trusty kitchen wall when I was back home.







I fear I won't be a good blogger this week because I need to study for a really important exam (propositional logic) on Monday, BUT maybe I can get it right again with
the very first giveaway on Thursday!



shirt: h&m, skirt: object, cardigan: new yorker,
belt: h&m, tights: hudson, socks: thrifted,,
boots: bullboxer, scarf: h&m,
necklace: sarah et pauline



Have a nice evening!
Share this article :

3 comments:

  1. awww girl you look absolutely GORGEOUS! i love the denim on you :D:D:D. dang, i wish i could find a cute little area like that! i seriously have like 1 or 2 trees in my yard, and then it's people's houses and streets everywhere. sucks! lol. but anyways i absolutely adore this love :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is perfect for a day at that pond! So adorable!

    http://ashtrayrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look. And the pond seems like a great place for a photo session. Maybe next time the photos will turn out how you want them to. And I should say I also only have my backyard to take photos (unless I can get someone to take some on location :p)Good luck on your exam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger