Friday 20 June 2014

home design inspiration: bedrooms

home design inspiration: bedrooms blog post title
Hello!

Thank you so much for your comments on my last post, just want to let you know that everything's okay with my boyfriend. We're always able to make peace again, no worries.

My move to Australia is drawing nearer (hopefully I'll fly over in October) and I've been anticipating a completely new place to live in with Jarryd. We've been looking through the online house listings for rental houses together and now that I know what Australian houses are like I can start to dream of how to arrange everything inside.
As I'm a Pinterest addict I of course have my own pinboard for anything interior over there and today I picked out the loveliest bedrooms to feed the inspiration and share them with you.
One disappointment is that we won't be allowed to put anything on the walls with nails, so instead of hanging up pictures or other things I will have to find an alternative. I'll figure that out in the course of the next months...

By the way the pics are all taken from my Pinterest Home Design Inspiration board and if you click them they will lead you to their original source.


As you can see I'm a big fan of white, light colours and warm brown wood and leather to make a room look cozy. I like it clean and simple with colourful eyecatchers to add some personality. What's also important is a good balance of old and new pieces to make it contemporary but personal and charming.
What do you think? How do you like this style?

Happy Friday!


Share this article :

4 comments:

  1. Great style! This makes me so jealous, I can't wait to be able to decorate my own home. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are moving to Australia? What location and for how long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the moving things and I agree that we need to show our personality to our room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These places are all lovely! I love pinterest for this reason! So great for inspiration, although sometimes unattainable as it is.
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger