Thursday 22 July 2010

summer holiday dreams

Hi guys!

Normally I'm the type of person that hates hot weather and prefers cold places and rain and snow, but I would definitely make an exception for these lovely little paradisiac spots. My last real holiday outside of Germany was long long ago, so I've been looking for extraordinary places to go on holiday to this year or in 2011. This is where I'd love to go (most of them are even eco-friendly):



Santorini (Greece)


location: Vedema Resort










Patergassen (Austria)

location: Almdorf Seinerzeit











Ballinskelligs (Ireland)

location: Solar Lodge











Piegut-Pluviers (France)

location: Fisherman's Cabin












Savudrija (Croatia)

location: lighthouse Savudrija










Which location is your favourite? :)
I'd love to travel to all of them one by one...ah well, someday...



Have a lovely day!
Share this article :

9 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! We should be friends! :)

    love, the littlest polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, the pictures are stunning! I'd love to visit any of these places!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those places look so beautiful *wishes I was there*

    ReplyDelete
  4. santorini! i've been actually wanting to go to that place for really long (:

    anyway first time commenting here! i like your dress sense (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god, you made me fall in love! if i weren't afraid of planes i'd fly all the way to germany and go with you :)). I'd love to meet you someday..i have been thinking about that alot lately while I have been gone! <3 Also! I'm hosting a giveaway! it includes 1 vintage purse, 2 vintage rings, 2 hello kitty lip balms, some bath goodies, and a suprise! :) for more info visit http://hellolyndseyyy.blogspot.com

    xo
    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. toll! ich möchte auch urlaub haben!!! *jammer*

    wenn ich es mir gerade aussuchen könnte (würde ich überall hinfahren, hauptsache weg!^^) würde ich wohl Santorini nehmen.
    liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to go to Santorini forever!! :)
    All the places you picked look beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich bin eigentlich der totale Griechenlandfan. Ich war zwar bis jetzt nur auf Kreta, aber das war der schönste Urlaub, den ich je hatte. :-)
    Aber Irland würde mich auch reizen. Mal was ganz anderes an Natur.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look lovely and I would like to go to all as well. Who can pick?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger