Saturday 17 July 2010

black with accents



Hi guys!

I'm in a hurry and don't have something interesting to tell you today, so I simply leave you with the photos of yesterday's shooting in our laundry room in the basement. Excuse the poor quality, but my camera just couldn't handle the bad light there.





cardi + shirt: h&m, pants: new yorker, belt: c&a, shoes: vintage, scarf: thrifted,
bangle + alice band: accessorize, bird necklace: ninuschka














I wore this to an appointment at the university hospital to get my foot lasered. The outfit had to be comfy and casual, so I threw on some black pants and a simple shirt and accented them with khaki colours. Hope you like it :)







I wish you all a wonderful weekend! I'll be back on Monday!
Bye bye!


P.S. This is the laundry room :)





now playing: flogging molly - drunken lullabies
Share this article :

12 comments:

  1. i have your h+m cardigan ! love it with the black & your shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome tune! I saw them live just a few months back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the scarf and the colour of the cardigan is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! You are so good at styling trousers, I'm not used to wearing them so I rarely ever wear mine because I'm clueless at what to wear them with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. die schuhe sind toll! :) woher sind die?
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scarf, pants and shoes. I am seriously jealous of these pants, you're always able to find nice ones! This outfit is lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ miss twinkle: dankeschön :-) wirst du fast nicht glauben, aber die Schuhe hab ich vor zwei Wochen für einen Spottpreis von 4 Euro auf einem Düsseldorfer Flohmarkt erstanden.

    @ summertime dreams: oh I wanna see them live so bad! I rediscovered their songs last week, hadn't listened to them for years.

    @ all: thank you so much for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you are soooo cute..I love your flare for life..your images are always filled with JOY!
    Blessings for a lovely week.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look, very nice!

    if you'll follow me I'll follow you:
    http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this cardigan. The colour is really unique and enticing :) I've seen it on a couple of other blogs and had the opportunity to see it in person the other day. I would have bought it but I have a zillion long cardigans and very little wardrobe space :)

    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool
    Please have a look at my blog at http://seraluxe.blogspot.com with fashion updates & photoshoots !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger