Thursday 15 July 2010

little owl news + q&a feature

Hi guys!

First of all there are news from The Little Owl Vintage! I added these cute pieces to my shop, take a look:



"Flower Garden" Vintage High Waist Skirt



"Miss Floral" Vintage Granny Dress



"Blossom Fairy" Vintage High Waist Skirt



"Little Lolita" checkered Vintage Shorts


I hope you like it! Feel free to visit me and leave comments in my shop.




Furthermore I prepared a funny q&a feature for you, that I found here. It says you have to answer spontaneously, so I tried my best. If you like to get to know me better, here it is:



1. Where were you 1 hour ago?


- In the kitchen unpacking the groceries we bought.


2. Who will be your next kiss?


- Patrick (my boyfriend) of course!


3. Do you kiss a lot of people?


- No, only Patrick and sometimes my Mum :)


4. Are you wearing socks right now?


- No, it's way too hot for socks.


5. When was the last time you went out of province?


- Some months ago I accompanied Patrick's band to Koblenz, a city in our neighbour province Rheinland-Pfalz.

6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?


- No, but I watched Back to the Future on TV.


7. What was the last thing you had to drink?


- Mezzo Mix (a mix of lemonade and coke)


8. What are you wearing right now?


- (Chictopia question, haha) a grey tunic shirt and black jogging pants


9.What was your last purchase?


- Groceries (milk, eggs, fruits, yoghurt etc.)


10. Last food you ate?


- These incredibly tasty Dutch Kanjers syrup waffles, yum!


11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?


- My best friend Farah yesterday evening.


14. What did you do last night?


- Watched "Two and a half man" to fall asleep, then I slept :)


15. Are you a vampire?


- No, I heard they sparkle and I don't.


16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?


- Somewhere where it snows right now! I love snow!


17. What is the last thing you purchased online?


- A 2nd hand H&M blouse via Ebay.


18. One thing you hate about yourself?


- My inflamed right foot.


19. What's your favorite soup?


- Barley soup! My Grandma used to cook the best one ever when i was young!


20. Do you miss anyone?


- Not anyone, but in general the time when I was younger and me and my friends used to hang around at the bus stop of our little village. That was before you had to care about everything yourself and before everyone moved away to study.


21. Last movie you watched?


- Back to the Future.


22. What are your plans for the day?


- The day is almost over, so I'll take a shower, watch TV and go to bed soon.


23. Did you have fun today?


Not really, it was way too hot to enjoy the day.


24. Who is your last text message from?


- I don't remember and I'm too lazy to take a look :)


25. Were you an honor roll student in school?


- Not really, I always was average.


26. What do you know about the future?


- I'll write my practical language course exam in two weeks.


27. Who rode in a car with you last?


- Patrick (because his car is the only one I ever sit in).


28. What is your all time favorite band?


- I have to say there are four: Deftones, Smashing Pumpkins, Rise Against and The Ataris!


30. How old do you want to be when you have kids?


- If at all I'd say 30?!


31. Did you meet anyone new today?


- No.


32. Do you have any tattoos or piercing?


- I have a pierced lip but no piercings.


33. How do you like your soda?


- Medium sparkling.


34. Do you like hot sauce?


- Only medium hot.


35. What are you doing tomorrow?


- First going to uni, then going to a laser appointment at the university hospital (sounds fun right?).


36. What day is tomorrow?


- Thursday (almost weekend yay).


37. What is your current mood?


- A bit tired.


38. Are you someone's best friend?


- Yes, well at least I hope so ;)


39. What did you get for Valentines day?


- Nothing. Patrick and I don't stick to certain days to buy something for each other.


40. Someone who last bought you something?


- Patrick bought me some drinks on the concert we went to on Monday.



If you want to you can copy this q&a feature and publish your answers on your blog, too! I'd love to get to know you guys better through this. Please tell me if you really do so, I want to read it :)



Have a great day! Bye bye!


Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. oh cute stuff! I adore the yellow skirt that you can turn into a dress and the floral pencil skirt (which hugs you in all the right places) :) You definitely have an eye for vintage items ;)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and really like it, great name!

    i love the miss floral granny dress too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are really cute! Checking out the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are such cute pieces! i love the yellow skirt/dress and floral pencil skirt:) what a fun q&a!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt, and the floral dress is so gorgeous, you look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger