Saturday 24 July 2010

fair with the family

Hi guys!


I have some photos from Tuesday when I went to the fair with Mum and her boyfriend and her boyfriend's son. I love our Rhine fair here in Düsseldorf, it's the biggest fair along the Rhine. It took us about two and a half hours to walk the whole fairground but I have to say we made lots of little breaks to eat and drink. This is not supposed to be an outfit post, I look casual and boring ;)

Here are the photos:


on our way to the fair (sunglasses posing hehe)



one of those intimidating rides I'd never enter



this looked fun but I didn't have the guts for it :)



oldtimer race with a Sunday driver ;)



yummy chocolate bananas


the big wheel looks so pretty when it's illuminated


view over the fairground


I love all the little lanes with the colourful stands


this is Paul, we won him at a lottery booth




Tomorrow I'll be on the fairground again but this time I'll be there with my girls. Fun fun fun :)


Have a lovely day!




now playing: the thrills - restaurant
Share this article :

6 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. Wish there was a fair here now! Have fun with your girls and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a lot of fun!! i havent been in a place like this in such a long time!! i love the photos!! especially the cute giraffe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That chocolate banana sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I saw your Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute, I'm going to follow (:

    xox
    Chandler
    www.chandlersfreshstart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie, looks like fun. I LOVE fairgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger