Friday 23 July 2010

hello yellow



Hi guys!


After almost one whole week I'm able to show you an outfit again. Guess what? It's finally normal weather here in Germany again, so it's much easier to put together something cute. During the superhot last weeks I noticed that I couldn't live without tights and cardis cause I'm most often not able to combine a good outfit without them. So as the weather is going to be less hot the next week I'll show you some new pieces that I got in the summer sale soon.



cardi + dress: h&m, tights + bag + bangle: accessorize, boots: vintage, belt: thrifted, necklace: sarah et pauline




I'll try hard to post more stuff again, but I can't promise daily updates cause I have a lot of things to do for uni. It's always the same: as soon as the semester ends I realize how much I procrastinated the last months. There is a term paper for linguistics about thematic progression that wants to be written (awesome...), some belated homework to be done and then there's my language use and essay writing test next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me please ;)













Oh and I need your advice please. This is what I tried on at Zara this afternoon. Shall I go and get these two dresses and the blazer next Monday (when I get money)? What do you think?








Alright, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my little holiday dreaming yesterday :)
What will follow next are two fun posts about the Rhine fair here in Düsseldorf. I went there with my Mum the other day and I'll have a fun night with my girls there on Saturday. I'm so looking forward to it :)


Have a great day!







now playing: the gaslight anthem - old white lincoln
Share this article :

10 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, the outfit is great. I wish i looked as amazing in yellow :) And yes you need the dresses, i love the first one alot! Now i want to go dress shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty. I love your tights. They are so funky,

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Good luck if you already have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit. Blue and yellow is always great together!! I love both dresses too...and the blazer! I say yes if you really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue dress from Zara is SO FLATTERING on you! Get it! I like the blazer, too, but I have a hard time paying what Zara asks for a blazer! Also, their sizes are so small!!! :o

    But you look super pretty in that chambray dress. Blue is so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely in blue and yellow :)
    Good luck with all the uni stuff, I do NOT miss that at all!! As for the Zara dress and blazer I think you should get them they look great on you (and as I am forbidden to shop I can live through your purchases!) Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. die zara kleider sind toll, auf jeden fall kaufen!!!! (vor allem das erste ♥)
    liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. love yellow as well, and those tights and dresses are gorgeous!

    xxx
    Charlie
    http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I think you should get the blue blazer, i would wear that too dear, it's classic and wearable and 'sustainable' i believe,hehe...thanks for supporting my blog all the time, i am still sorting out some problems that's why hardly post my photo on my blog nowadays. Well, when i get a photographer, i will do that ok? Take care and see you around Carina;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I love this outfit from head to toe! THe Yellow cardigan is amazingg and those tights are so pretty! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your outfit!! the yellow cardi is a great pop of color to the whole look!!

    i saw those dresses just yesterday and i think they are both adorable!! so i say yes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger