Saturday 11 August 2012

whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there


Hi guys!

It's Saturday again, dang how time flies!
And here I am again, finally back with a new post. The still unsettled German weather is the reason for the constant change between outfits with summer dresses and with jeans and lace-up shoes - every morning is a Russian roulette. You cannot trust the weather forecast and you never know what you're gonna get (it's like with the box of chocolate, you know).


Anyway, this is what I wore to work on Thursday. I wasn't feeling good that day, so I needed something comfortable for the two office jobs - enter: my new jeans!
The other day I went sale-shopping with Mum to find her a new coat, so we roamed Kaufhof, a big department store. We were browsing the Esprit department and I remembered my trusty favourite jeans being Esprit ones, so I took a look at the sale racks. Score! I found these denim chinos, they were marked down from somewhere around 60 or 70 to 34,90 €.
And they are SO comfortable to wear!


Apart from the denim chinos I didn't buy anything because I'm already pretty broke for this month after the extensive Essen shopping spree two weekends ago. But we were able to find my mum a beautiful light khaki Esprit trenchcoat, so both of us were happy in the end.
Today I'm looking forward to a barbecue party with all our neighbours in the backyard later on! I need to bake something for dessert, so I'm off to the supermarket now.

Have a nice weekend!








now playing: incubus - drive
Share this article :

17 comments:

  1. Great pics!!!!! Amazing outfit!!!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love this. the awkward length of the pants is key to the whole adorable look. of course, also credits to that comfy looking cardiagn!




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    FGC x PILE OF THREAD Giveaway for Indonesia-based Readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BBQ! I love bbq foods! You look comfy here, and i like the promod dress like a bit of ombre! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing,love your hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich <3 deine neuen Haare...ich überlege auch mir im Herbst wieder Pony schneiden zu lassen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heey great style, love your blog, would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing blog, I really love it :)
    -follow each other ?

    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. mir gefallen die schuhe nicht soo gut dazu, aber der rest is echt super schön! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pull over! Perfect for unpredictable weather!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this whole outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love your top and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute outfit! Love your bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable outfit! you are def rockin the denim :) cute blog!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's winter in Australia and every day is a game of Russian roulette with the weather! The mornings start off really cold...so one must pile on the layers...only to be left in a puddle of sweat by midday, eew!

    Hope you have a nice weekend dear, I'm eager to find out what you will bake for dessert =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. This floral blouse is so pretty! And that sweater is really awesome, I need a piece like that for sure. Unsettled weather is super frustrating to decide what to wear!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your jeans! there is nothing better than a good pair of jeans!


    ps.I'm not gonna ask you to follow me because I truly believe that you should decide

    by yourself whether my blog is worth following or not , however you are more than

    welcome to visit my website. It is not written in English as it is aimed at the

    Polish readers at the moment, but you can still look at the photographs and gain some

    inspiration. You can find the link below:

    www.littlemisslondon.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger