Monday 13 August 2012

muffins and polkadots for the bbq party


Hello guys!

I know it's Monday morning and a good mood is out of place, but I'm having a day off and that's so nice! I slept in until 8.30, then threw on pyjama pants and a cozy sweater and now I'm sipping a vanilla latte while blogging. This is how every day should start - relaxed, with a coffee and with something I love to do.
I almost even got up at 6.30 because I had a spontaneous allergy attack out of nowhere, but after I had thrown in a pill against it, I was able to doze a little longer.
For the rest of today I plan to fill up my Kleiderkreisel catalogue, run some errands, eat the rest of the salads from Saturday, etc. Nothing hectic or urgent to do ahead - I love these days.

Speaking of Saturday! On Saturday it was that time again: backyard barbecue party with all the neighbours! We live in a big apartment block, but in our building there are only ten apartments of which we know every resident in person and foster a good relationship with them. It's nice to live in a place where you can trust each other, borrow or lend stuff, exchange a few words from balcony to balcony.
So because we all like each other so much, we host a backyard party once every summer where our house's residents and also some of the people from the other houses of the block come together. Everybody helps, brings food, drinks, tables etc. and then we sit down in the yard, eat, chat and enjoy ourselves. It has become such a nice tradition in the neighbourhood! :)
Unfortunately I didn't take any photos because I helped with the food , but in the photos you can see what I wore and what I brought for dessert: berry muffins!

It was a fun afternoon/night full of food, drinks and chit-chat. I was so glad to wear a comfortable dress with a stretchy waist after all the bratwurst, salad and bread! ;)

Have a nice day everyone!








Share this article :

22 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein Pünktchen Kleid ist wirklich sehr süß, sommerlich frisch :-)
    Und auf die Muffins hätte ich jetzt grade wirklich sehr hunger, die sehen sehr lecker aus.
    Liebste Grüße
    Jestil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so awesome that you know and get along with that many people in your building!! I love this polka dot dress you wore, it looks great with the blue sweater. And those muffins look Deeeeelicious
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that dress especially with that cardigan! great color.

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. dein neuer header ist voll toll :D superhübsch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would so love to get hold of those muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! nice outfit:)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. jealous of your monday morning! Sounds perfect :)

    Xo- Janae

    ReplyDelete
  9. the berry muffins look delicious!
    Love your look too
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this sounds like such a wonderful time! i love a good bbq! Love the cute polka dot look for it, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I'm in love with your blog *_*!!!! You are so beautiful and your style is ADORABLE! <3 Of course, I want to follow you, just let me know, where you want me to follow you: bloglovin or blogspot ? WOW <3 I can't wait for more your posts !

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah, ne core tex tasche, cool. die passt natürlich super zum s/w pünktchen kleid.
    ... und lecker muffins. yummy.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. great dress! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like you had a great day off! :D Those muffins look just delicious, yummy!
    Oh, and that is the most perfect polka dotted dress ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. your outfit looks amazing! your blog is very interesting and good *_* keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are just the sweetest and most adorable person ever! i love your outfit so much and i hope you enjoy the upcoming barbecue!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big fan of polka dots! You're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tolles Outfit. Dein Header ist übrigens großartig.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh I really like your polka dot dress! your muffins look delicious :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  20. This post is making me so anxious for fall to start here. I love wearing dresses with cardigans and tights! I love your cute little dotted dress and the pretty color of your cardigan.
    And yum! Those berry muffins look tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger