Monday 6 August 2012

new stuff on ebay


Hi guys!

I'm sorry for the hiatus over here, but I'm busy studying for my oral exam on coming Tuesday and I was out and about all weekend. I will be back with some outfit posts soon. For today I at least managed to sort out the closet and put some things up on Ebay.

The articles above are either already for sale at my Ebay or some of them will start next Sunday (to keep it well-arranged for me).
I offer Europe-wide and international shipping on request!

Go and take a look at the stuff HERE if you like!

Happy Sunday!


Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. such a fun selection of pieces!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sind mit Abstand die besten Ebay Kleidungsfotos die ich je gesehen habe! :) Viel Erfolg!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger