Sunday 13 May 2012

safer in the forest


Hi guys!

How have you been?
I'm finally back to blogging after it had gotten a bit quiet around Bad Taste Toast the last days. I had a really stressful week and couldn't really find time for internet stuff, hence I neglected Ebay, Blogger and some other favourite websites. I had to do a lot for university, make up for my Ireland trip at the office and run thousands of errands......... however I was able to make Friday a day off to spend it in Essen and do some shopping for my upcoming trip to Berlin to the first European blogger conference ever. Can't wait! :)
And yesterday Patrick and I made a little family tour to hand out some belated birthday presents, Ireland souvenirs and spend some time with the relatives before Patrick leaves for a longer business trip.

♥ jacket: H&M ♥ sweater: forever 21 ♥ plaid shirt: thrifted ♥ jeans: esprit ♥ shoes: ebay ♥ necklace: accessorize ♥ ring: six ♥


These photos were taken long long ago, even before my Ireland trip. But of course this is still something I'd wear for this unsettled spring weather here. I love to layer my new delicate F21 sweater over all kinds of shirts - over my thrifted colourful plaid shirt in this case! It was such a steal, 3 € only - and after I have lost some pounds it fits like a glove. Hooray for Weight Watchers and for thrift shopping! ;)

Okay, that's it so far. I hope you like this rather autumny look for spring? I'm looking forward to post some fresh and new springy outfits again in the course of  the next week - just bear with me, I'm sure I'll find more time for outfit shoots again after the hurly-burly has calmed down now. ;)

Have a lovely Sunday!






Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    You look so cute, love the layering on the sweater and shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable my dear!! I am loving the plaid top with the sweater over it. And your ring is amazing!
    Welcome Back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger