Friday 18 May 2012

off to Berlin


Hi guys!

This is a planned post that'll (hopefully) publish itself while I'm away. While you're reading this I'm in the train heading for a fantastic weekend in berlin with my best friend Farah!
As you might already know, I was so lucky to win the train tickets, accommodation and tickets for "The Hive", the first European blogger conference, over at a contest from Kleiderkreisel, a German clothes swapping website.
I'm so excited!

Here are a few pictures of yesterday's packing chaos and sneak peeks of what I might wear:

The weather forecast says it will be springy, between 20 and 26 degrees Celsius, so I packed dresses, dresses, dresses. Let's hope it won't be so windy... Also I'm going to wear out my new pair of awesome black wedges for the first time.

I don't know if I'll have the time to blog because I suppose it will all be great fun, but also a great hurly-burly there, so bear with me until Monday if I don't manage to update you on my weekend activities and on the conference, okay? ;)

Have a fantastic day everyone!




Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. this sounds like lots of fun, Berlin is amazing! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich freu mich für dich! Viel Spaß!!
    Und so lege ich mir auch immer die outfit bereit, wenn ich packe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice this post!!kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice post ! Have fun in Berlin !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger