Hello my dear readers!
I'm back and ready to dive into the blogosphere again!
I'm almost unemployed now and will leave the country in two weeks, so until then I'll try to enjoy autumn as much as possible. That means I'll post some lovely autumn looks before I leave for sunny Australia.
One of my former co-workers from my marketing internship is a blogger herself at Lass-mal-Reden and was so kind to tag me for the Liebster Award.
I have to to answer 11 questions and tag 11 other bloggers - this'll be fun!
1) Why do you blog and when did you start?
I started blogging in 2010 because I felt so inspired by websites like Chictopia or Lookbook and wanted to see if people would like my outfits too. Over the years, however, blogging has become so much more for me. It's a huge motivation for me to try out new looks, discover new brands, places and people.
2) What's your favourite topic to blog about?
Hm actually I just like to empty my head here, no matter if about fashion, daily life or whatever else goes through my mind.
3) Cookies or crisps? Coffee or tea? Movie or book?
Cookies! COFFEE!!! Book!
4) What would you never blog about?
I think I would never do a "worst dressed people" post or something like that. I hate it when magazines do that. Let people wear what they want!
5) If time travelling was possible, what historical person would you meet for coffee?
Wow, that's a good one! I wouldn't have to travel back in time too much because I would choose Frank McCourt, an Irish/American gentleman who is my favourite author in the world. He wrote "Angela's Ashes" for example. He passed away some years ago, but I've seen his readings on Youtube and I bet it would be so interesting to talk to him about his life!
6) Which book should be read by every person in the world?
The dictionary would be a good start for most people...
7) Where would you like to travel to?
Well, even though I'll go to Australia for a year, the top three on my bucket list are Scotland, Iceland and Canada.
8) What was the most embarrassing moment at school?
Haha definitely when I ripped my pants around the crotch area once in music class!
9) What would you give the shirt off your back for?
Hm, something important like getting rid of my annoying allergies for example.
10) What's your absolute favourite food?
Simple. Pizza! Always!
11) Describe yourself in 5 words.
Sarcastic, melancholic, egoistic, pessimistic, thoughtful.
I'm not a fan of tagging certain people because half of the ones I tag never care anyway.
So please everyone feel free to do this q&a on your own blog and post me the link in the comments so I can read it! :)