Wednesday 24 July 2013

recipe: oven vegetables with feta and herbs


Hi loves!

I'm sorry it was so quiet around the blog lately, that wasn't intended - but somehow time flew by and I didn't notice that I was neglecting the blog. I'll be back with outfits soon.
For now I can only offer a super-yummy and simple recipe, how about that huh?

I've been trying to eat healthier again lately and because of the current heatwave I'm not in the mood for big meals anyway.

 
What you have to do:

This recipe is actually pretty easy, you simply throw all your favourite vegetables in a casserole pan (I had mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes). Then you add some diced onions, some fresh garlic and herbs (thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano) and put thin slices of feta on top.
Put it in the pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes at 180-200 degrees Celsius.

That's it. Enjoy! So delicious! You can also serve bread and dips with it.  

If you have any low fat summer recipes to share please leave me a link in my comment section, I'm always looking for new things to try out!

Happy Tuesday!






Follow on Bloglovin

Share this article :

11 comments:

  1. This sounds sooo yummy!!! I love veggies and feta!
    So simple, perfect for my lazy cooking ways!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're always one step ahead

    ReplyDelete
  5. nom nom .. soooo good! <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! this looks delicious - and easy to make on a week night!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this looks so delicious! I'm saving recipes for when I can eat again!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wie gut das einfach aussieht!! :)
    Wie geht's dir denn? :)

    Liebst, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yumm ! :P

    www.sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger