You know I sort out my closet from time to time - especially after buying some new stuff I feel the urge to get rid of some stuff that I rarely ever wear. So this time I put some of my clothes on Ebay because I have bought some nice new pieces in Budapest last week ;)
Before I bombarrd you with Budapest pics again in the course of the next days, I'd like to advertise my auctions a bit. Maybe there is something nice waiting for you?
»»»»» Bad Taste Toast on Ebay «««««
1. oversized John Baner Grunge Style shirt size 42
2. H&M Military Style wool cardigan size M
3. Fifi Lapin for Pimkie sweater size L
4. Primark floral bandeau top size L
5. Michalsky for women body lotion sample 75ml
6. Nixon "The Vega" watch
7. brown vintage genuine leather boots size 5½
8. chocolate Norwegian style wedges size 37
9. brown Kappa faux leather sneakers size 37
10. vintage fleamarket skirt size S-L
11. Carhartt "Rockin" shirt size L
12. H&M skinny jeans size 44
13. H&M leaves print dress size 42
14. Primark floral 50s style dress size 40
15. Monki knit cardigan size M/L
16. Canda polkadot dress size 42
17. H&M flouncy floral dress size L
18. striped Only cardigan size M
19. H&M sailboats dress size 44
I ship Europe-wide on request.
If I can help you with anything (questions, translation of an article description into English etc.) please let me know via Ebay or via badtastetoasttoast(at)googlemail.com!
Have a lovely da everyone!