Saturday 10 December 2011

winter pastels



Hi guys!

First of all hello to the couple of new readers and thanks for following along! :)
How are you? I've been fine but busy the last days, but thank God it's finally Friday and I have a wonderful weekend ahaead! Tomorrow there will be a Christmas party with all our neighbours in the hall, we put up tables and chairs, one neighbour brings a brandy punch and a soup, an other neighbour brings a foccacia. I'll bake some cookies and cupcakes for dessert and we'll also do a secret Santa for which I bought some nice little things. It's going to be a very christmassy afternoon.



♥ cardi, shirt, scarf + boots: h&m ♥ skirt: c&a ♥ belt: new yorker ♥ necklace: accessorize ♥





I'm still trying to catch up with posting pics, so this outfit is from last Friday or so. I've worn lots of navy blue, dark green and brown lately so last week I decided to go for a different colour palette. I looked for something not-blue and not-green in my closet and came across this lovely floral skirt which I haven't worn for ages. It's a light summer skirt but with some thermo leggings, winterboots and a scarf (and a coat!) it worked for a winter look as well. And the colours really are different to what I normally wear, pastels are definitely not what I chose for wintery outfits. Nevertheless I liked this change of habits (which lasted only for this day haha).
What do you think, are pastels and florals okay for the cold season?

Happy Friday! :)





now playing: jack's mannequin - dark blue
Share this article :

10 comments:

  1. Winter pastels are so lovely, this skirt is very pretty and I like it with that shade cardigan.
    Me and my friends are doing secret santa next weekend and I still haven't found a gift for mine, eek!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt and necklace are so lovely, pastels are such an unusual winter outfit combination, I think it's nice :)
    Today we're having a Christmas party for family and friends at my house and it's getting crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the skirt! Totally works for winter wear too and lovely colours. ^^v Very cute outfit!
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors! I like your skirt a necklace so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice outfit! you make me think about a mix between country and urban. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a new follower! that skirt is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely, more tha OK! Colours are so welcome in the winter!
    I love the necklace, actually anything with flying birds. :)

    This x-mas event sounds great fun! :)

    So glad you like Tokaji, would be nice to sip some on this cold Sunday afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ja, alles was ich an einem winteroutfit mag.... besonders kleine sommerliche röcke mit mollig warmen stiefeln.
    :)

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. necklace and skirt are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger