Thursday 1 December 2011

I like my coffee black just like my metal



Hi guys!

Oh my, I haven't blogged since last Saturday wow. I have taken outfit shots almost everyday but simply didn't have the time to post them, no time! The reason why? Hello pre-Christmas time! Every year by the end of November I notice how much I still have to write for university before our Christmas break, and then there are all these nice things like invitations to dinner dates, Christmas parties, Christmas market sprees (including getting really drunk at the hot wine stand)... Pre-Christmas time is always busy but always fun actually :)
Have you already dived into the holiday mood as well?



♥ cardigan: primark ♥ dress + tote: ebay ♥ scarf: gina tricot ♥ belt + jeans: h&m ♥ boots: vintage ♥



How do you like my Darth Vader tote? He's my new buddy, he accompanies me to work and uni. In his honor I put together an outfit that is as black as his soul. Am I converting to the dark side? Nooo, I couldn't do that, I like Yoda and Obi Wan and R2D2 too much.
As you can see below on the button on my tote I love nerds too... ;)



♥ ring: new yorker ♥





Okay, now I'll try to catch up with reading all your blogs out there. Maybe I'll also prepare another post for tomorrow or Friday to avoid another mini-hiatus...

Have a great day!





now playing: msi - shut me up
Share this article :

13 comments:

  1. ein outfit nach meinem geschmack! super !
    bin neidisch auf den cardigan und auf die tasche
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your jumper a ring, so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely in the holiday mood! Can't wait for Christmas, and all the (sometimes drunken) merriment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your bag, Darth Vader all the way, yo. No not really, Han Solo kind of stole my heart and I do love Yoda! I never drink alcohol but the hot wine with the warm, fruity, sweet, cinnamony flavor is just so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your title made me giggle a lot, once upon a time black metal was the only thing I'd listen to.
    I absolutely LOVE your tote, and this all black look is super cute, adorable cardigan and ring!
    I'm excited to see some of your plaid! Go team plaid!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love your darth vader tote it is so awesome, i have got to find one of those!! i am a huge fan of all black, it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tote ! I also love the fox ring and the pin with I ♥ nerds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is so cute!
    And omgosh my husband would go crazy for that tote! XD<3 Not a day goes by without a Darth Vader impression in our house. ^^;;;
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I love your tote! I'm so excited to play the Star Wars MMO when it comes out :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such cute & cozy look. I love that you layered your dress over the skinny jeans and the cardigan is so fabulous, absolutely love it on you!! And yup, I've totally dived into the Christmas spirit. I just love this time of year!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute ring!
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a crazy time of year! I've been having trouble finding time, too! I love your ring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger