Thursday 22 December 2011

a glossy box



Hi guys!

I just finished my last essay for this year, tomorrow I'll have my last seminar before Christmas. I'll hand in the essay and that will be it for 2011, everything else concerning university can wait until 2012.This essay was so time-consuming that I only have a little post about what came in the mail yesterday: my 2nd Glossybox (see the first one here).
It's a nice treat every month: you register on their website and for 10€ you get a box filled with cosmetics at the end of each month (and the content is worth more than 10€ by far).

Look:



It's always wrapped in pretty paper and decorated with a ribbon and inside there are these funny paper snippets. This month it came a bit earlier so it would be there for Christmas, how nice! Here is what it contained:



a full size of perfumy Rituals shower foam, a Fudge hair fluid (haven't tried these two yet)...



... an Ahava foot cream which makes your feet wonderfully soft, a L'Oreal Studio Secrets make-up stick (unfortunately too dark for me) and a Babor lip gloss in a lovely shade and very high-tech. Can you believe it has two mini lamps that go on when you pull out the upper part, so your lips are lit when you apply the gloss?! That's crazy, but fun to use it :)


I also found a way to re-use the pretty little boxes! Above you can see the new home for my nail polishes.

I hope you liked this little review. I'll be back with an outfit post next time ;)

Happy Wednesday!





now playing: the thrills - nothing changes round here
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. Oooo nice. ^^d Need the foot cream desperately. >.<; Dry Japoonian winters not my friend. What a great idea for nailpolish storage! Shouldn`t waste pretty boxes ne. ^^d Have a great day! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger