Sunday 24 July 2011

badtastetoast goes budapest - hopefully!


(picture borrowed from kizioko via deviantart)


Hi guys!

So tomorrow I'll be leaving for Budapest very early (at 6 o'clock in the morning, who the hell schedules these flight times?).
Of course I plan to keep on blogging from Hungary but I'm not sure about if my hotel room has free W-LAN so... either this is the start of a nice little business trip diary or I won't be able to blog until next weekend.
Let's all keep our fingers crossed that the former will be the case.

Have a lovely Saturday! :)
Share this article :

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip my dear!! Hopefully it's fun.
    ps. To your comment on my blog, my boyfriend doesn't understand blogging either, he thinks it's silly. Boys!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you a wonderful time in budapest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a nice trip!
    thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great, safe trip! Budapest is on my to-visit list too ^^

    Loves, Nikki

    Blog: The Ginger Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger