Wednesday 6 April 2011

I just came to say hello...



Hi guys!

Gosh, I'm sorry for this unintended 1-week-hiatus. I really didn't notice that 7 days went by without blogging because I had so much to do. Lots of preparations for the start of the new semester, a cough relapse (it still has not gone, I'm going crazy...), lots of time spent at the office so I'll have some extra money next month.

And I'm a dork because I missed my blog's first birthday! Actually I thought it's on March the 31st but it was on March the 30th and I forgot both dates anyway so, whatever, I'm stupid.
I promise I'll make up for it by doing a giveaway as soon as I have 200 followers )three more to go, woohoo)!

And I promise I'll be back with some new posts in the course of the next days! ;)

Have a lovely day!
Share this article :

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for your blog!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for your blog :D I can't wait to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...Happy 1st Birthday to your blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww happy blogaversary!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog's birthday! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st birthday to your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Blog! :D Hope it was a fun day in cyberspace! Cute birthday shot :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blog Birthday!!!! I sure enjoy your blog!
    xo
    gi gi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger