Tuesday 12 August 2014

time issues

time issues blog post title

Hello!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts guys! I would love to blog more but two jobs and one internship just don't leave much time to do it on a regular base.
I'm still in the process of finding a new blogging routine between work and the few precious hours of spare time during the week. I have not been successful so far but I'll keep trying, so there will be more posts again soon.
For the moment you can follow the Bad Taste Toast Facebook page to stay posted, I upload snapshots or other snippets there every few days.

Happy Monday! :)

Share this article :

4 comments:

  1. You have written a lot of posts and almost everyone has to take a break from it sooner or later. You haveposted quite frequently in the past. I took a three month break from blogging and Vlogging myself for reasons I explain in my last post which included a long rant. I'm not on Facebook but I'm sure I'll enjoy your next post here whenever you both feel like it and have time. Best of luck at your two jobs and at your internship. That's a lot of work!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone reaches this point sooner or later, I know I have a few times, but I always find my way back and I hope you do too.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quote! :) Thanks for sharing for some week inspiration!

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, truthful saying. Words I should live by! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger