Wednesday 12 September 2012

summing up favourites #18: august 2012


Hi guys!

We're already a couple of days into September now and I didn't have the time to put together my Summing Up Favourites feature so far - but today is the day again. I was pretty busy with other things in August, so I wasn't able to browse other blogs as much as I liked. However I managed to put my favourite August outfits to my browser's bookmarks, knowing I would have the time to go through them later. Please excuse that my August favourites post here also includes some outfits that were posted in September - forget about that and simply enjoy the pretty photos! ;)




// 5. Faltering Bird // 6. K Is For Kani //



Aww aren't these some perfect summer looks? And looking at this selection I notice once again that I'm a dresses/skirts girl - only one look with pants among the favourites this time ;)
Hope you liked this little inspiration.

Until next post!







Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! love them all - so unique!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankeschön! Das freut mich :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOING TO CHECK THESE OUT. they all have gorgeous photos!!! x thank u for sharing babe! ( i miss ur blog so much haha so i am just gonna read along!:) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger