Sunday 23 September 2012

all that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream


Hi guys!

This is another planned post that publishes itself automatically while I'm on holiday in Barcelona.

This outfit is what I wore to work last week on a cold, rainy and windy day. It's already real fall weather in Düsseldorf and I'm beginning to layer shirts and wrap myself in cozy cardigans.
For an uneventful day at the office I chose my new favourite skinnies, they are super-comfy due to a lot of stretch. I finally fit into H&M's pants sizes properly, it's a miracle. Before my weight loss I was somewhere between 42 and 44, the former often too tight, the latter always too big.
Now I fit into a 40 perfectly, which makes life and pants-shopping so much easier (and cheaper).





It's crazy how you can see the change of seasons in the change of clothing now - I'm switching from flats to lace-ups, from light cardis to army parka, from breezy pants to jeans.
And from t-shirts to shirts with longer sleeves and wider cut so I can wear an undershirt (grandma always told me to keep my kidneys warm, that's an advice I will follow for the rest of my life to keep cystitis away).



Hooray for fall! I can't wait to stock up on cardigans when I'm back from sunny Barcelona! :)
Have you seen my first fall wishlist 2012 in my last post? I will hit the shops (and websites) to go treasure hunting as soon as I'm back in Germany.

Have a lovely day!




Share this article :

10 comments:

  1. Gefällt mir mal wieder gut, das Outfit. Und viel Spaß noch in Barcelona! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I love your wedge booties! So cute! And your new hair is amazing, too! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very cute. I like your boots. ♡

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super beautiful dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with your jacket <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I really like your jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Your top and wedges are lovely and I love how those pants fit you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love autumn too! It's the best time of the year :)
    Your outfit is really amazing, I love the colors, the floral pattern, the jacket, looks perfect for a rainy day!

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This jacket is so awesome, I can't wait to start wearing mine more. I love this pretty floral top and those shoes are so great!! I hope you're having a wonderful time
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  10. der parka ist cool ...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger