Wednesday 25 January 2012

a weekend with the girls



Hi guys!

I'm back from my mini weekend hiatus and I bring you a picture-heavy post about the fun time I had with my girls. As I mentioned last friday, our friend Jasmin, who has been living in Beijing for over a year now, is here at the moment to visit good old Germany. She'll only stay until her next visa for China is valid, so as we had our monthly girls nights without her since January 2011, we seized the chance to celebrate her presence this weekend.
On Friday there was a party for her at our smalltown's only pub, including lots of beer and cider, fast food, friends and some silly dancing and posing for the camera. Above and below you can see what I wore, these are the only proper outfit pics I managed to take (before I left for the pub).



♥ dress: gina tricot ♥ cardigan + boots: h&m ♥ belt: primark ♥ necklace: jewelmint



On Saturday we all met at our friend Julia's apartment to prepare dinner for our guest of honour. Julia had planned an amazing dinner - as usual. She loves to cook for others, so she whipped up hearty crêpes with ricotta, spinach and parmesan as a starter, a risotto and original Italian lasagne as the main course and coconut cupcakes for dessert. Okay we helped her, but she made most of it herself, so kudos to the cook!
And I don't know why, but it seems that all our girls nights end up being hair braiding parties when Farah is with us. She always starts braiding someone's hair just for fun and does such a good job that everyone else wants braids too :)

Here is the weekend pictures overload overload for you:













I hope your weekend was just as great as mine was! Here's to having a blast with good friends :)
Have a lovely day!








now playing: defeater - I don't mind
Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. schönes outfit und ihr habt ja köstlichkeiten zu euch genommen omnomnom..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das essen sihet ja lecker aus und wunderbare zoepfe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty blue dress! ^^ luvly. looks like you had a fantastic time with your friends. ^^v that`s great! MMxoxo
    ps. mmmm...muffins... *.*<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. K first off, I love this outfit. That button up front dress is perfect!! Especially with that cardigan.
    All that food looks so so so tasty! Ahh oh my, I am hungry now. This looks like such a fun time, makes me miss all my girlfriends who are spread out all over the world right now :(
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger