The weekend was pretty exhausting so I was too lazy to blog yesterday. Remember that I was looking forward to Friday night? Well, it was a huge bummer! I missed the concert because my train was late and later on all clubs were so overcrowded that we couldn't get in anywhere. Furthermore I forgot my cam's battery at home so I wasn't able to take any weekend photos.
So instead of posting mentioned not-existing weekend pics I share the recipe of a yummy meal I tried last week: tomato ricotta casserole hhmmmm :)
You need (for 4 portions):
3 green onions
2 garlic cloves
4 tsp. olive oil
125g cream cheese
salt and pepper
1 tbsp. flour
100g depp-frozen peas
16 cherry tomatoes
1. Chop up the onions and the garlic, sweat it with some oil in a pan for two minutes.
2. Mix the ricotta, cream cheese, eggs, salt, pepper, basil and flour with a squirt tabasco.
3. Add the onions, garlic and the frozen peas.
4. Oil a casserole dish and put in the dough. Don't forget to add the cherry tomatoes :) Bake it in the pre-heated oven at 200°C for 25-30 minutes.
5. Tadaaa: a delicious low-carb meal that can be served with a salad.
The German recipe can be found here.
Bon appétit! :)