I spent the whole day at the office, so I don't have anything exciting to tell you. Instead I'm posting the recipe for this delicious oven tortilla that I cooked for the second time the other day. It's easier than I thought and it's a cool idea for a party or simply for in-between.
1 clove of garlic
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
100g sour cream
175g grated cheese (ideally Spanish Roncal or Parmesan, but other cheese will do as well)
2 tablespoons chives
salt and pepper
1. Cook the potatoes, peel and dice them. Dice the peppers, garlic and onion.
Cover a low baking dish with aluminium foil and put it aside.
Then fry the garlic, onion and peppers with the olive oil in a pan at low heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Take the pan off the stove, let it cool down, then add the potatoes.
3. Stir the eggs, the sour cream, the cheese and the chives in a bowl. Mix it with the vegetables from the pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the "dough" in the baking dish and flatten the surface. Bake it at 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes in the pre-heated oven until it's goldenbrown. Take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
5. Loosen the edges with a knife, then turn out the cake on a chopping block so that the tortilla is upside down now. Remove the foil. If the surface is not completely firm you can put it in the oven again at low heat to let it set.
6. Chop it up at your discretion.
Bon appétit! :)
The recipe in German language can be found here.